Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Broken wrist! Ouch!

Broken right wrist
Broken right wrist.
Ouch!
Last night I tripped outside in the dark and broke my wrist in two places. Lucky my fistula arm was okay, it was my right wrist.

So now I can't drive among other things (no dialysis machine set up or needling myself. This slows down my home haemodialysis training somewhat. Being a broken bone on a dialysis/renal patient, my arm will probably take longer to heal. I may even need an operation depending on how things heal. I'll find out more next week.

Big shout out to the Western General Footscray emergency department doctors, nurses and radiologists, they were great! Many thanks for making a very painful visit more comfortable. Big thanks to Greg and Danny who played a big part in keeping me calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment