Friday, February 02, 2018

My first test cycle at u test!

Due to renal failure and needing to attend in centre haemodialysis 3 days a week for up to 8 hours at a time, I've been doing online work. Mainly looking around at what is out there and signing up to a few sites (research, website and app testing).

I got my first official test cycle at u test! It is website usability testing. Great payout rates for this test, so I'm very happy. Hopefully I will be able to sign up to more test cycles now I have some experience.

I was also selected because my test platform was Ubuntu and the Chromium web browser! Even better. U test also have android tests too, I've not done one yet.

For those interested in u test, check out www.utest.com for details and to sign up. They payout to paypal and you need to take care of your own taxes. They take testers from all around the world with different hardware and software setups.

I'm on other sites too: Try My User Interface at www.trymyui.com, Enrol app at https://enrollapp.com, and Userfeel at https://www.userfeel.com/t/2f782eb9 (my referral link).

If you know of any other sites that sign up testers drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment