Tuesday, January 01, 2008

First List for 2008...

It's been great not having to worry about to do lists for the past few weeks. I feel refreshed. It's not that I haven't had stuff to do - I have. I just completely blanked it. I needed a rest. :)

Tomorrow is the start of the working new year for me, back to reality. Ho Hum. Lucky for me though, its only for two days - then I'm back to relaxing for another week when I head to Eden.

So tasks from last year include:

- Invoicing (both new and follow up outstanding) - A nice thing to do in Jan - bring in some money while it is quite.
- Email follow up. Answer any outstanding emails. I think I'm fairly on top of this.
- LCA follow up. Get in touch with people about tours of Computerbank, open day and volunteering.
- Overseas Projects. Cook Islands. And Another. Hmm.
- Darebin revamp. Their P4 is slow to start and needs replacing. They also need another 2 units.
- Distro Project. Write up notes. List where we are at over on the wiki. Somewhat related but not high priority is to finish the distro paper I'm writing.
- Follow up from Shepparton project.
- Radio interview. Tech Talk Radio.
- Catch up re finances.
- Applications
- Review past to-do lists (the list above seems small?)

Tasks that need to be done this week:

- Pay the rent or send a volunteer to do so. Pay AAPT bill.
- User Support. Broadband woes.
- Work for the Dole (WFD) Planning. I have some things planned but will wait to see how many folks come.
-Touch base with WFD Unit.

Future Tasks/Projects:

- LCA Computerbank Tour
- LCA Open Day
- Shepparton?

I need to call the folks at Gambro and do a stocktake as well as pop into the dialysis unit and pick up medical supplies before i go away. Oh and I need to go to a chemist!

So a mild start to the new year. Yay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment