Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Daisy Cow itch relief - works great!

Being on haemodialysis for me often means I have itchy skin due to high phosphate levels. If only I could cut out dairy, particularly the lattes that I love to drink.

Over the years, the itching has caused my skin to become very dry and flaky. Lucky/unlucky for me, my itches seem to be in very specific spots and not all over my body.

I've tried so many different things and nothing gave much relief.

I read a post on one of the dialysis forums I've signed up to via facebook - Dialysis and Transplant Association (thanks!)  Someone mentioned Daisy Cow itch relief cream as the only thing that helped them.

Being a local product (country Victoria), I ordered some to try. If only I knew about this cream ages ago. It is great! It works! My skin is much happier.

I'm happy to recommend this product to anyone, I have mentioned it to the other dialysis patients that attend my centre. I highly recommend it.
 
Website at https://www.daisycowsoap.com.au/ - they sell a range of other products too. My next order includes some daisy cow soap too. On facebook you can find them at https://www.facebook.com/daisycowsoap/

I'll try and post some before and after pictures soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment