Monday, July 16, 2018

Excited! I've ordered a heated vest to wear at haemodialysis treatments

It has been really cold at haemodialysis treatments this winter, I can barely keep warm enough!

I've been taking to keeping my laptop power pack close to my body, that helps but I need to be aware it doesn't get too hot.

I've been thinking about battery operated heated clothing after looking at how crappy USB heated equipment can be.

I started looking at workwear gear by the likes of Makita, AEG, Milwaulkee and others. See https://thegearhunt.com/best-heated-jackets-reviewed/ for an idea of this type of heated jacket.

Since then, I have come across Dragon Heat Wear. Dragon Heat Wear is from US but has a distributor in Victoria. Finally I have just ordered something from the Australian based Heated Vest Store and hope it arrives really quick. I might need to buy another battery as one battery may not last for a whole dialysis treatment session.

I'm thinking I can wear the heated vest under another jacket. I'll keep this blog posted about how the vest and battery works out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment