Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Heller Heated Vest Part Four: Dialysis second use

Today my chair was in front of the window which can be cold when there is no sun. Today we had a sunny morning so I was even able to catch some rays.

The vest kept me so warm that I got sweaty towards the end. Other patients could see I had a sweat up on my face. My back also got a bit sweaty. I guess that is extra fluid off - possibly even 100 mls. I weighed in at 51.7 kg - needing 2.6 L off to get me back to 49.5 kg. At the end I weighed in at 49.4 kg.

I'm not claiming it was the sweat factor but I will keep an eye on this. I've had small 100 ml discrepancies before. I do not have any drinks but I have a couple of small sweet biscuits and a swiss cheese and tomato sandwich when the trolley comes around with morning tea.

I'm happy to report that today the battery lasted 6.5 hours on heat setting 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment