Friday, July 20, 2018

Heller Heated Vest Part One

Heller Heated Vest
Heller Heated Vest
I ordered the heated vest on Monday and it turned up early on Thursday morning. Pretty quick delivery. It was shipped from South Australia!

It came in a box. See picture below.

I ordered a medium (M) as they suggested ordering a size bigger than you'd normally take. I also used their sizing chart. The M jacket is very tight on me. I know the vest is supposed to be tight for it to work effectively but mine is quite tight across the chest. The length is great. See pictures. (To do: add more, inc me wearing it).

I thought there were heating pads at the front in the chest area, but I must have got confused after looking at so many different heated jackets and vests. The Heller heated vest only has warming pads at the back of the vest. At the top and the bottom.

While it comes with an adapter for charging, it still is via a USB cable. The battery charges quicker using the adapter than using a USB port on a laptop.

The battery itself is quite small and attaches to a cord in the front right pocket. The battery itself can become a source of heat too.

After charging the battery up fully, I wore the vest around the house to test it. The environment here is quite warm. On the highest heat setting the vest eventually gets too hot! You can definitely feel it. I put the heat setting down to the lowest setting and you can still tell there is warmth.

My partner has been dissing the purchase all week commenting the vest will be crap and that I really should get a proper one (work wear heated gear).

The vest was $78.95 AUD including standard delivery to anywhere in Australia. Here is a link to the Heated Vest Store: https://www.heatedvest.com.au

I'll be testing it out at dialysis tomorrow. Stay tuned for an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment